Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Benchmark Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The competition runs from 15-27 February 2017. The first three correct entries will be considered winners.
- Entries close at 6 p.m. on 27 February 2017. To qualify, all entries must be received by the specific deadline.
- The selection of winners is at the discretion of the selection committee and names may not be repeated.
- Winners will be notified via LinkedIn and Twitter (messages) to obtain names, contact details and other information. They must confirm this information within five working days – prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- LMD reserves the right to select fresh winners in the event that the original winners are not contactable within the deadline stated in #4 above.
- Delivery of prizes will be strictly within Colombo – winners residing in the outstations or overseas must specify a delivery address in Colombo.
- All prizes can be collected from LMD House, 4 Greenlands Avenue, Colombo 5, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays – provided that there is proof of identity.
- Winners must claim their prizes within 30 days of being notified – prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The decision of LMD shall be final – i.e. no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the selection of winners.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason.
- LMD or its authorised representative reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the stated conditions of the competition.
- Participation in this competition implies acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.