NSB Wins Awards for Annual Report 2019
National Savings Bank (NSB) has bagged prestigious awards for its Annual Report 2019 themed “A Momentous journey to the future: Inspired by an Unfolding Digital Era” at various Island-wide, regional and international level competitions; International ARC Awards Competition, CMA Excellence in Integrated Reporting Awards, and SAFA (South Asian Federation of Accountants) Best Presented Accounts Awards as outlined below.
34th International ARC Awards Competition
- Gold Award – Specialized AR/Integrated AR & CSR: Non-Traditional Format
- Gold Award – Written Text: Banks: Savings & Loan
- Gold Award – Financial Data: Banks: Savings & Loan
- Gold Award – Infographics: Banks: Savings & Loan
- Silver Award – Interior Design: Banks: Savings & Loan
- Silver Award – Illustrations: Banks: Savings & Loan
CMA Excellence in Integrated Reporting Awards
- “Bronze” award – And adjudged the overall second runner up*
- An Award for “Ten Best Integrated Reports”
- Best Integrated Report – State owned enterprises/companies
- Best Disclosure on Value Creation
* Accordingly, the Bank becomes the first state bank to win an overall award at a CMA Ceremony.
SAFA (South Asian Federation of Accountants) Best Presented Accounts Awards
- Winner of the Public-Sector Banks Category
NSB has been continuously recognized and awarded for our commitment towards the best practices in annual reporting among various corporations, small companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations and associations as well as agencies from different sectors and industries took part in the competitions.
The Bank’s success is reflected in our Annual Report and it is heartening to see our hard work recognized and rewarded through these Awards which endorse our commitment towards creating value for all our stakeholders, improved communication on our performance, strategy, prospects and corporate governance in a timely, reliable and transparent manner.
We are dedicating our success to all our stakeholders, including our customers, the State as the sole shareholder and our employees whilst thanking for the continuous trust placed on us.