Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Wealthiest Businesspeople Survey, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The survey runs from 7 November to 30 December 2016. The first five participants, whose nominees match the top three from the poll results, will win vouchers worth Rs. 3,000.
- Entries close at noon on 30 December 2016. To qualify, all entries must be received by the specified deadline.
- The selection of winners is at the discretion of our selection committee, and names may not be repeated.
- The winners will be notified via email, and they must confirm their names and contact details within five working days. Prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- LMD reserves the right to select fresh winners, in the event that the original winners are not contactable within the deadline stated in #4 above.
- Delivery of prizes will be strictly within Colombo – winners residing in the outstations or overseas must specify a delivery address in Colombo.
- All prizes can be collected from LMD House, 4 Greenlands Avenue, Colombo 5, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays – provided that there is proof of identity.
- Winners must claim their prizes within 30 days of being notified – prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The decision of LMD shall be final – i.e. no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the selection of winners.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, for any reason.
- LMD, or its authorised representative, reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant who contravenes the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the stated conditions of the competition.
- Participation in this competition implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.