TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in LMD’s Customer Service Excellence Survey, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Go to survey
- The competition runs from 22 July to 16 September 2022. Winners will be selected at the end of the competition as follows: three main winners (1st to 3rd prizes) plus 10 winners for consolation prizes.
- Entries will close at noon on 16 September 2022. To qualify, all entries must be received by the specified deadline.
- The winners will be based on the highest number of respondents (persons introduced by you, who participate in the survey) introduced by an individual to participate in the survey.
- The winners will be announced in December 2022 and notified via email. They must confirm their details by the deadline stipulated in the email. Prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- LMD reserves the right to replace winners in case they are not contactable by the given deadline. The selection of replacements is at the discretion of the selection committee and names may not be repeated.
- All prizes can be collected from LMD House, 4 Greenlands Avenue, Colombo 5, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays – provided that there is proof of identity.
- Winners must claim their prizes within two months of the date of notification – prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The decision of LMD shall be final – i.e. no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the selection of winners.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reason.
- LMD or its authorised representatives reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the stated conditions.
- Participation in this survey implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.